RAJAR Q3 results have been released and show steady growth for digital listening in the UK. With an increased weekly reach of 61% and 33 million adults tuning into digital radio every week, the share of digital radio still continues to rise.
- The most common avenue for digital listening is through DAB which has a 35.9% share
- Online and apps have an 8% share.
- Total digital listening hours reached 511 million.
- Approximately 28% of adults listen to radio on their mobiles or tablets at least once a month.
- 8.7 million adults say they listen to radio on earphones.