What is Mixcloud?
Mixcloud connects listeners to the world’s best radio. Inspire you ears and discover new music & ideas from a community of a million recognised DJs and radio presenters.
Mixcloud is a platform on which DJs and content creators upload long-form sets and music mixes – for them it provides not only a place to host their projects, but a dedicated community of music-heads and feedback-givers.
Mixcloud does not run audio ads, but does run display and offers sponsorship opportunities to brands.
- 30 million visitors weekly
2.6 million of those from the UK
- Over 4 million unique users worldwide
340,000 in the UK
(Numbers correct as of February 2018)
- Do not over-complicate
- Keep creative clean and simple
- Engage as natively as possible with Mixcloud’s audience
- High engagement and strong performance