What is Audioboom?
audioBoom is the leading mobile, web and connected device platform for the very best spoken-word content in news, current affairs, business, entertainment and sports.
We operate a digital, on-demand, streaming audio platform enabling the creation, broadcast and consumption of audio. audioBoom works with some of the biggest names in broadcasting across sport, entertainment and current affairs, such as Cumulus Media, Sky Sports, talkSPORT, the Premier League, Yahoo! Sports, Associated Press, Reuters, the Guardian, and the Telegraph to bring their content to millions of listeners worldwide via our unique distribution network.
audioBoom offers advertisers the opportunity to reach highly-engaged and captive listeners, typically on mobile devices, through the world’s first aggregated advertising and syndication network
Using our revolutionary audio-stitching technology, Audio Only ads can now be served anywhere the audio is heard, including third party apps, Facebook embeds, iTunes, and Google Play Podcasts (coming soon). And on the web, we can also serve audio with clickable companions and video.
We also allow advertisers to select one, many or all of our Content Channels in order to find their audience – given the broad range of podcasts we carry, we can create baskets of Channels that skew male or female, young or old, or around core interests.
- 60m listens per month
- 10m UK Listens per month
- 10,000+ podcast channels
- 4,400 broadcasters & content creators
- 66.5% Downloads, 33.5% Streaming
- 66.5% Male
- 63% 18-44
(Numbers correct as of Autumn 2019)
- Geographic (inc. by DMA in United States)
- Subject / Channel / Core Audience (Selected Content Only)
- VPAID2 JS Decisioner (web only: please enquire)
The media cost for a digital audio campaign starts at £2,000. Please contact DigitalAudioWorks for an optimised plan and costs.
Production costs are in addition to the media cost and start from £600. Please contact the team at our sister company Maple Street Studios for further information.
*please note these are for standard 30″ ads
Video and audio+companion ads will be served client-side to audioBoom embeds, Twitter embeds and any compatible apps.
Audio only ads will serve to ALL available locations, including iTunes, Google Play Podcasts, Facebook embeds, and any 3rd party application our content appears on.
Audio Only (pre or post) – all locations
- MP3 or WAV file: any length up to 30”.
- Can be delivered via VAST if wished.
- Play, completion, and quartile 3rd party tracking is available – please enquire.
Audio + Companion Ad (pre-roll) – web/mobile web only
- Audio: MP3 or WAV file: any length up to 30”.
- Companion: JPG, GIF or PNG file, 300 x 250 pixels. GIFs may be animated.
- Companion can click through.
- Can be delivered via VAST if wished.
- Play,completion, quartile & click 3rd party tracking is available – please enquire.
- Audio + companion ads are not currently skippable.
Video Ads (pre-roll) – web/mobile web only
- MP4 video: any length up to 30”.
- Video will auto-adapt to size of embed where it appears, or take over device on mobile: recommended 640×480 / 320×240, but any size accepted.
- Please use H264 and MP3, AAC or WAV codecs for audio tracks.
- Can be delivered via VAST or VPAID2 if wished. VPAID2 must use JS decisioning.
- Play, completion, quartile, and click 3rd party tracking available – please enquire.
- Video ads are not currently skippable.
Live Reads – all locations
- Will be performed by the talent of the selected audioBoom channel(s).
- Should be between 30 seconds of scripted time for a flat/verbatim read, or 60 seconds for a more creative read that talent can interact with as part of the show.
- Script should clearly state any points that must be read verbatim (e.g.: key points, website URLs, special offer codes, slogan / tagline etc).
- Bookings can be made on a flat fee or CPM basis.
- Please contact us for sample scripts, advice and suitable candidate channels.
Talent can perform multiple reads in a show: exclusivity available for additional fee.
- Channel or Subject-based sponsorships
- User-interaction campaigns
- Custom content creation/sourcing
- Customised embeds and players
- Promotion and outreach (to Twitter, newspapers, blogs, forums, etc)
Please enquire about any of these services.
Please note that due to recent security changes made in Chrome and other browsers, we no longer accept Flash for any creative format, tracking element, or decisioning element. Please contact us for alternatives and, if necessary, conversion providers.
Please also note that if you wish to serve creative via VAST or VPAID2,all elements must be HTTPS / CORS compatible if you wish to serve into Twitter embeds.