What is DAX?
DAX is the UK’s first programmatic audio platform and has also expanded across France, Germany and America.
DAX was created to give advertisers access to the digital audio market at scale in one simple buy and has over 180 premium audio publishers across Live Radio, Music Streaming and On-Demand Audio.
Publishers within DAX include Soundclound, Deezer, audioBoom, MixRadio, Bauer Media’s Absolute Radio Network – including its digital decade brands including Absolute 80s and Absolute Radio 90s – as well as Global’s Classic FM, Radio X, Capital, Capital XTRA and LBC brands.
A fully functioning programmatic platform, DAX is integrated into the major demand side platforms meaning advertisers can buy and measure audio alongside video and display activity.
DAX has recently launched the ability to target demographic and behavioural audience segments.
- 16m unique users (Numbers correct as of February 2018)
- Location –
- Device – Mobile, Desktop and Tablet
- Over 300 audience segments
The media cost for a digital audio campaign starts at £2,000. Please contact DigitalAudioWorks for an optimised plan and costs.
Production costs are in addition to the media cost and start from £600. Please contact the team at our sister company Maple Street Studios for further information.
*please note these are for standard 30″ ads
Lengths – 10” through to 60” (not all publishers accept ads over 30” – ads above 40” in length require approval from the DAX team)
File types – MP3 or WAV
Max File size – 1mb
Dimensions – 300×250, 640×640
File types – SWF, JPEG or GIF
Max File size – 200kb
Tracking URLs – 1×1 pixel only
- Please visit www.thisisdax.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- DAX is an audio first platform – display is included free of charge and Dax will not serve the visual ad when it will not be seen – such as on a locked phone
- Audio can be 10″ – 60″
- You can supply 3rd party tracking URLs/tags
- When planning an effective digital audio campaign, it is best to avoid niche targeting