What is Instream +?
InStream+ is Bauer’s pioneering digital audio product that uses first party data, allowing advertisers to target online logged-in listeners with fewer, but more relevant, ads.
InStream+ utilises listener data held by Absolute, Kiss, Heat, Planet Rock and Kerrang Radio on location, gender and age, replacing standard on-air ad breaks with highly targeted online audio advertisements.
The advertising technology runs across App (and desktop/mobile for Absolute Radio), alongside an optional clickable visual, directing traffic straight to a location of the advertiser’s choice.
- Each campaign is bespoke so please get in touch with DigitalAudioWorks to find out how many of your customers we can reach based on our metrics below.
- The KISS app has about 300k monthly users generating 2.5m sessions and 1.4m hours of listening.
(Numbers correct as of March 2017)
- (Day and time of day also available)
The media cost for a digital audio campaign starts at £5000. Please contact DigitalAudioWorks for an optimised plan and costs.
Production costs are in addition to the media cost and start from £600. Please contact the team at our sister company Maple Street Studios for further information.
*please note these are for standard 30″ ads.
The InStream ad unit is bespoke, please refer to the following information should you want to build the creative yourselves.
Audio with companion ad:
30″ / 60″ audio MP3
File size 1mg
File size 100kb
Static or Rich Media
Flash/HTML 5 Creative must be supplied with –
– Back up gif
– A maximum of 25 frames per second
– Click tags must open in a new window
– Tracking URLs 1×1 only
Creative must not expand beyond unit size
Unit must contain no sound
Border not required
Animation must be no longer than the audio creative
Creative must include a 360×80 safe area, for the InStream ticker
- You can run 60″ ‘branded content’ by adding a premium onto each targeting option
- You can run desktop OR mobile only at no extra cost, but be wary of number of users
- You can supply 3rd party tracking URLs/tags
- As always, beware not to be too targeted